Sunday 5 December 2010

Trapped

It's been an up and down day ... He'll it's been an up and down week - for most of us I would imagine for although the white stuff is beautiful it's also a right royal pain in the arse!

I have been stuck in the house since last Friday and frankly I feel trapped! The Spirit of the Merlin says we are all trapped within our own hearts by our lack of faith, trust and belief in ourselves, spirit and the Divine. He tells me I need to be more positive!

I remember being positive as a young man but now find myself lapsing into pessimism very easily. Not for others you understand but often for myself, although I have to take responsibility for this I can't help but think a lot of it seeps into me from the world around me. The radio, the TV, the Internet everyone sounds so negative and of course the snow isn't helping, it's white out nature leaves my mind numb at times.

The Merlins guidance?

"Meditate more, align to your Divine nature, remember you are only as trapped as you imagine yourself to be. Concentrate, focus, remember you are more powerful than you imagine yourself to be!"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment