Thursday 14 October 2010

Out of the blues and into the gloom!





Well today the blues passed ... But the gloom descended! Gloom for me is a clinging cloying sense of sadness and futility, a sense of doom and lethargy that paralyses and freezes you in your tracks! Oddly enough today I managed to get quite a lot done - largely because I nearly moved out of my office - but still I went through the usual sense of paranoia and feeling totally unsupported from the Universe and my loved ones, even though the truth couldn't be further from the truth!

Is it the weather? The season?? Am I maybe a little (or a lot bi polar) or is it something else???? Exhaustion perhaps! I did wonder - and I know this might sound a little out there - whether it was anything to do with the release of the miners in Chile? Maybe they have brought something up with them? Something dark, or maybe it's their own darkness, their fear and relief and anger? Spirit tell us that sometimes what we feel doesn't belong to us but rather belongs to the world?

Either way I think it's time I turned to my guides for ... well a little guidance! I will keep you posted on the results! In the meantime, to all my fellow sufferers hang on in there!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. The Chilean miners have been lifted out of the darkness into the light, and will receive support like they never ever thought possible, which comes with its own issues for them, but then so does everything we encounter anyway, until we eventually learn to detach and surrender and live the Tao.
    Thank you for your candid words, I have/ am been surfing the mother of all waves also, partly collective I am sure, mirroring my own patterns, but as it all releases, it is always the precursor to making the space for embracing more light, and support from the Universe, a similar analogy to the miners story being played out at this time.….. Blessings to you. Amora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you light and love Edwin.
    It will pass and I think you are right when you say that often ,as spirit says it is not us but things going on outside us.
    I suffer real despair at times when other people are in pain so you have my sympathy.
    There are great shifts going on for us all and we just have to fill the dark with light and keep plodding on!
    Hugs Margery.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a sense that a lot of old thoughtforms were released from deep in the earth as the miners came to the surface again. what we are feeling could be accumulated anxieties, fears, anger, abandonment, separation etc. The miners and rescuers did a great service to Earth and all of us and now we need to pray that the angelic clean up teams can safely dispose of all the dark energies so that we can rejoice in the joy of liberation!

    ReplyDelete