Wednesday 13 October 2010

Blues




I don't feel good today. It came on all of a sudden, out of the blue. It's not my Moon, as it so often is, it's not something some one said or did it's just there. Sadness, doubt, fear ... Is it mine or does it belong to someone else? Is it the worlds pain? I know I'm not the only one prone to such things, I know there are many others who struggle with this. I wanted to be honest about it, despite everything I know and everything I do sometimes it's there and all that there is to do is ride it through and see if answers come to justify the shadow. I'm not looking for excuses or sympathy but just felt the need to share. Dark days come to us all, however enlightened or powerful we might like to think ourselves to be. They are not to be ashamed of but rather acknowledged and endured, for in time - like clouds in the bright sky - they too will pass.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment